Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Taking on a New Adventure

I've always thought about starting a "craft" blog. One where I can sit here and share things I've done, well made. Recently, when I started making tutus, my love for everything homemade just grew. I actually found my love for everything homemade.

So here I am, starting a "made by me" blog, where I'll share how-to's and what not about things things I have made. It could include recipes, crafts, even design stuff!

This all started after I started reading Jaime's blog - C.R.A.F.T.. I had met Jaime at Bloggy Boot Camp in Austin and I've been secretly stalking her ever since! ;)

So... wish me luck, ya'll!

And I can't wait to share everything I've "made."

2 comments:

  1. ok I am freaking IN LOVE with your design! You NEED to make me one hahahaha! Hows that for crafty?!?!?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :) I'm so happy you have a craft blog now! Thank you for sweet words...It really made my week :)

    ReplyDelete